Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daisy Cupcakes


SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!


These are some cupcakes I made a couple years ago, but since I had spring on my brain I decided to share them with you :o) ! They are very easy to make!

All you do is bake the cupcakes (any flavor will work, but I used white when I made mine), and then ice them any color you choose. Then you take a bag of marshmallows and cut the marshmallows in half (it is easier to cut them if you freeze them first). Once they are cut place 5 of them on each cupcake. Then put a piece of Dots candy in the middle of each cupcake. I like to only use a couple colors, but you could use as many as you would like. Then I added a black line to each marshmallow with a some black decorator icing. See, I told you it was simple :o) !! Here is a close up of the finished cupcake.



No comments:

Post a Comment